The Organ

The organ is by Harrison and Harrison and together with the oak panelling and frets surrounding the chancel were presented to the church by George Dickson as a memorial to his wife, Christina M Fletcher Dickson, and dedicated on 7th. September 1913. The organ has been renovated at various times since 1913.

 Printable Version
History of our organ
Open 'History'

Specification of the organ